Our client is seeking an experienced Territory Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be driving a group of Sales personnel to deliver set objectives for each customer, whilst motivating them to retain present clients and identify and secure new profitable business.
What is expected of you?
- Liaise and assist the Commercial Excellence Manager in the preparation of the annual sales budget and movement updates of approved contracts for clients signature and guide sales force
- Develop and handle the Strategic Key Accounts
- Identify market opportunities and recommend plans of action
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, recommending sales strategies in order to achieve targets
- Manage and guide the sales force to develop accurate weekly customer demand forecasting
- Handle the supervision of the National Sales Manager, negotiations, and contracts to ensure implementation of MSL and PiCOS standards
- Identify and capitalize on marketplace competitive concerns and opportunity gaps
- Adhere to the credit processes and procedures, ensure the on time collection of all account receivables from the respective sales force
- Collaborate with the Logistics Department in order to resolve distribution issues
- Liaise with the Brand Manager on product promotional plans
- Ensure proper execution of new product initiatives
- Resolve product or service problems and disruption complaints
What are you expected to bring?
- A strategic mindset in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision
- A minimum of 5’ years experience in the FMCG industry in Malta (especially the beverages sector)
- A strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- An outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills
- A self starter as well as a team player with a strong focus on achieving results
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary
- Dynamic Environment
- Working within a renowned company