Are you an experienced tax services specialist? A growing Corporate Services provider looking for a Tax Senior who can provide a full spectrum of tax service to their clients and internal teams. If this sounds like an opportunity too good to pass up, we at Ceek Recruitment would love to hear from you.
What’s expected of you?
- Assistance with the corporate Tax Compliance function
- Aid clients and internal teams in the areas of direct and indirect taxes
- Aiding the Tax Advice function as needed
- Aiding and advising clients on corporate restructuring and tax related implications, working with Corporate
- Aiding in the Fiscal incentives function, working with Accounts
- Active interest in legislative updates and monitoring changes to corporate tax rules, guidelines, and regulations
- Good standard of technical knowledge of tax issues and develop a good commercial understanding of our clients’ industries
- Development and delivery of training to tax colleagues and other internal teams
- Development and aid with presentations, newsletters, and other material for distribution
- Aid the tax team with policies, plans, and strategies, both internal and external
What are you expected bring?
- Possession of Accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant tax experience, ideally within an audit and accountancy firm
- Currently or interested in pursuing either the MIT course on Taxation or The Advanced Diploma in Taxation
- Fluent in both Maltese and English; written and oral
- Excellent time management of competing priorities
- Proactive and hands-on with good initiative
- Willingness to learn and open to new challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration, dependant on experience and qualifications
- Exposure to local and international clients with a wide spectrum of industries
- Opportunities for career, professional and personal development, including on the job training
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Study leave and performance bonus
- Young and dynamic environment