A leading financial services firm based in Malta is looking for a Systems Administrator who is highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail. If you are seeking your next opportunity within a stable and growing environment, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support for the company
- Assisting in setting up networking infrastructure. WAN/LAN, routers, firewalls etc.
- Assistance in implementation and maintenance of a new virtualized IT infrastructure as well as the Cloud services on Microsoft Azure;
- Conduct on research on software and systems products
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure system – related products
- Assisting in the design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures and other tests, including end-user reviews
- Provide assistance for the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes and service records
What are you expected to bring?
- A level 5 qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar field
- Fluency in both the English language
- Experience in deploying and managing next generation firewalls, core switches and access switches
- Proven experience in assisting in the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products, systems planning, security principles, and general software management
- Proficient in virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft)
- Strong customer service orientation and experience with ITIL based help desk software
- Be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Pay allowance
- Possibility of having flexible hours
- Dynamic environment
- Career progression