We are looking for a Spray Preparator for a well-established transportation company in Malta. If you are up for the challenge, do not miss this opportunity and apply now!
What is expected of you?
- General duties such as preparation for spraying accident vehicles and efficient usage of paint programming equipment
- Ensure that all materials are mixed correctly to get the right colour & consistency and apply primer, main finishing and protective coats
- Timely recording of job cards
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by superiors
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in paint programming equipment and paint mixing programmes
- An ‘O’ Level standard of education
- A clean and valid European ‘B’ driving license
- Be computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Maltese and English
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours between Mondays to Saturday
- Competitive remuneration
- Be part of a dynamic and a well-established company