Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
What is expected of you?
- Work on ad-hoc compliance and substantive testing as required
- Draft test plans
- Liaise with management and present findings, evidence, and recommendations to address any weaknesses identified and improvement opportunities
- Manage to document issues and assist in the preparation of the draft Quality Assurance report
- Assist in, and following-up on the implementation of recommendations
- Keep abreast with revisions and updates to the AML/CFT legislative and institutional framework, both at local and international level
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the management of the Quality Assurance Team, task planning and monitoring
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in connection with any evaluation, assessment or study being undertaken by authorities / institutions
- Participate in conferences, seminars and workshops related to AML/CFT organised by sector representative bodies and private sector entities
- Assist in internal committees of the company
- Represent the Company in proceedings, including as witness, before any court, tribunal, or other adjudicating body
- Assist superiors in any other relevant matters
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in an audit or a quality assurance role
- Working experience in AML/CFT, within the financial services sector or similar
- Excellent knowledge of the laws that govern the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Ability to show a track record of competence, efficiency, and diligence
- Highly organised, strong reasoning and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and lead assigned tasks and projects with no or minimum supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package and health benefits
- Stable environment
- Excellent career prospects