Are you a data analyst who can take complex data and make it user friendly and easy to understand. Do you have a experience in working with BI tools, if this sounds like you we are seeking to recruit a Senior Executive – Information Management candidate, for one of our clients, in the iGaming industry. If you think you fit the bill, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the overall data collection processes which the unit undertakes, ensuring the quality and reliability of the data collected
- Engage into data analytics methods and data visualisation tools with the aim of enhancing the current reporting and dashboarding requirements
- Be responsible for the development of statistical reports using descriptive analytics and and present them in an impactful written manner and visually appealing
- Facilitate the collection of information from internal and external business users by assisting in the use of big data analysis techniques
- Develop business intelligence solutions to cater for the organisational needs
- Provide the necessary training and assistance to users for generation of AD-HOC reports through BI systems
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members, as required
- Provide the necessary support to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Provide regular updates to the senior management and executive management, as required
- Represent the authority in various conferences and forum which are relevant to information management, as required
- Carry out any other duties/tasks as directed by senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- In possession of a degree in data analytics/statistics/ economics or another related field or equivalent
- Highly proficient in using BI tools, in particular Microsoft power BI
- Ability to organise and present findings, and recommendations in a timely and concise manner (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in use of computing applications for data analysis and reporting
- A very good command of the English Business language
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Takes ownership and work under own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic and enjoyable working experience in an international environment
- Training and Development