Are you an experienced compliance officer looking to expand your career? A growing Corporate Services provider is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be reporting directly to the Director of the company. If this sounds like an opportunity too good to pass up, we at Ceek Recruitment would love to hear from you.
What’s expected of you?
- Creating and managing a risk register
- Create a compliance calendar and checklist
- Regular reporting to management
- Policy and procedure creation
- Monitor compliance to policy, procedure, and regulations
- Keep updated of new legislations and the company’s quality assurance
- Creating and managing quality assurance programs in line with the company’s requirements
- Reporting to and liaising with local regulatory bodies and within the company
- Filing of statutory reports with MFSA, FIAU, and any other regulatory authority
- Ensuring that all entities are compliant with all obligations under Maltese law
- Preparing regular compliance reports for the Board of Directors
- Perform periodic compliance risk assessments and take charge of the monitoring program
- Lead employee training sessions on compliance matters
What are you expected bring?
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar or related role will be considered an asset
- Degree in law, accountancy, finance, or financial management
- Working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as MFSA and FIAU
- Must be well versed in the regulatory frameworks and general reporting requirements
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal and communication skills, confident personality, and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Study leave
- Opportunities for career growth
- Performance bonus
- Remote working and flexible working hours