Are you experienced in Compliance? Do you hold a relevant degree level qualification? Ceek are looking for a Senior Executive – Compliance to join a renowned company here within the iGaming sector in Malta. If this sounds like the perfect next step up the ladder for you, get in touch with us today!
What’s expected of you?
- Be responsible for the management of the compliance function, including auditing and supervision
- Oversee the compliance plan and on-going compliance issues
- Act as the single point of contact for compliance and clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients by building an effective rapport
- Ensure that a compliance plan is set out for each client and that the compliance plan is followed
- Maintain an up-to-date risk rating for all clients, ensuring all issues are logged in the system
- Ensure that all conditions are adhered to and followed-up by the relevant officer
- Coordinate with authorities and represent the company in various relevant conferences, as may be required
- Assist in the training of those with roles pertinent to regulatory compliance
- Provide regular activity updates to the relevant departments
- Ad hoc duties as required related to the role
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Finance/IT/Law, or similar qualification
- Certifications and experience in Finance, Compliance, and/or IT would be an asset
- Manage actions in line with agreed KPIs and have excellent report writing skills
- Relevant experience in regulatory functions would be an asset
- Experience in audit or advisory industries would be an asset
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate and mentor
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A strategic thinker who is able to present findings and recommendations in a concise manner
What’s in it for you?
- Career prospects
- Training and Development
- Dynamic working environment