Our client is a fully-fledged professional services firm that provides a wide range of financial services, including audit and assurance, accounting, taxation and financial advisory.
This is a small, very well established firm that has been up and running for a good amount of years. It is a family
business which has fully grown with a portfolio of clients and a place where any Accountant and Auditor can pursue a long term career while being exposed to all Accounting/Audit matters including Tax, VAT, etc.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines
- Fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements from beginning to end
- Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements
- Delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Auditing
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA,or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask
- Be fluent in Maltese and English (both written and spoken)
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure
- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases
- Family-like environment
- Modern Offices
- Strong client base with plenty of growth opportunities
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in finance and auditing, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. Apply today and take your first step towards a fulfilling career.