Our client, a growing Corporate Service Provider, is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Auditor to support their strong portfolio of local and international clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of proven experience in a similar position and possess a professional qualification or be in the final stages of their studies.
- Lead all aspects of planning, conducting and finalisation of statutory audits together with Audit Partners
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies/procedures
- Assure, prepare, and review financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS
- Handle other assurance and audit commitments as required
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues
- Capable of working within a team, managing multiple engagements and working to demanding deadlines
- Smart, highly motivated, well-presented individual with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and ability to multitask
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
If you are a highly motivated Senior Auditor with a passion for working with local and international clients, we encourage you to apply. The role offers flexible working hours and a hybrid work arrangement, making it an attractive opportunity for professionals seeking a healthy work-life balance.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000