Do you have a strategic mindset coupled with excellent leadership skills? Do you consider yourself to have impeccable report writing skills? If so, our client, a dynamic client in the iGaming industry is seeking to recruit a Senior AML Executive who will be responsible in assisting with the overall development and strategies of their AML/CFT Unit. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support the AML Manager on the day to day operational and strategical matters
- Contribute to the development and growth of the department
- Assist and guide Executives with the compliance reviews
- Assist and spearhead (when necessary) initiatives and projects that will enable the function tp develop further
- Provide general advice on operational matters
- Liaise with local authorities and stakeholders on AML issues
- Represent the department in meetings and conferences both local and abroad
- Keep updated with all current and forthcoming Laws and Regulations as well as the latest typologies and new methods in combatting ML & TF
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree related to the role; Law, Accounts, IT and Criminology will be given preference
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong strategic, critical and analytical thinking
- Able to take ownership and to act in line with agreed KPIs
- Excellent leadership skills and ownership of work and projects
- Sound knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Career prospects