This job has been Expired
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Malta. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, handling day-to-day operational requirements, and client requests. Additionally, this role requires preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements, management accounts, and liaising with auditors.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling day-to-day operational requirements and client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- Technically develop junior accountants.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Ideally in possession of a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with experience in client accounting.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized person.
This is a hybrid opportunity that offers both remote and office-based work. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please apply today.
Offered Salary€30,000 - €40,000
Related Jobs (4)
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Senior Finance Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time
Assistant Accounting Manager – Malta on 15/05/2023 Full Time