Do you wish to form part of a dynamic and multicultural team with a reputable bank based in Malta? If you have experience in risk analysis and ready for your next challenge, we are looking for a Risk Management Analyst. If you have what it takes, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Support in the risk management function through analytical reporting, credit business evaluations and monitoring of risk limits
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of risk management policies and procedures
- Prepare credit applications and support financial analysis and risk recommendations
- Analyse financial reports and business plans for the development of the business portfolio
- Organise and analyse market based and industry specific information
- Assist in the monitoring of the company’s investment portfolio
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in handling all deliverables related to regulatory risk management requirements
- Monitor the ICT and security risk management controls
- Compile new and maintain existing risk governance policies and procedures
What are you expected to bring?
- A qualification in Banking, Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ working experience in a similar role
- Good in quantitative and analytical background
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both written and spoken business English
- Great Knowledge of ICT and security risk management internal controls would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Remote working and flexible hours are offered
- A multi-cultural environment