Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Do you consider yourself emphatic and enjoy helping others? One of our clients, a leading gaming company based in Malta is seeking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Analyst to join their dynamic team. If you are in Malta and would like to work remotely or hybrid, take this opportunity and let Ceek help you!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise and intervene with customers through phone/email with a helpful approach to assist vulnerable customers
- Analyse customer accounts that are triggered by internal reporting that indicate possible vulnerable customers and identify potential addictive behaviour
- Monitor vulnerable customers including underage clients
- Escalate cases to ensure player protection is safeguarded
- Propose amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes
- Report to the Risk and Payments team lead
- Keep updated with multi-jurisdictional requirements and changes and implement them on the job
What are you expected to bring?
- Good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulations and compliance within iGaming
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- A solid background in Responsible Gaming
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English; Russian, Spanish, French, or Swedish language proficiency is an asset
- An analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Organisation and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous career development
- Flexible working conditions