Are you an experienced Reservations Manager, who cares about perfecting every detail and providing the best customer service? We at Ceek are working with one of the leading 5* International hotels, if you are looking for a career move then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!!
What is expected of you?
- Manage reservations, mentor, advise and coach to encourage employee growth
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of the reservations team
- Organize and update training tools and resources
- Design sales strategies to reach specific targets
- Executive sales strategies to ensure all KPi’ are delivered
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure that strategic planning activities are in alignment.
- Guide the reservations team to provide constant feedback for employee growth and development
- Excellent and proven time management and delegation skills
- Ability to communicate and presentation to all levels
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience as reservations manager a must
- Experience of using reservations software and tools
- Fluency in English both written, verbal is essential
- The capacity to work independently and efficiently in stressful situations
- Experience in hiring and training of staff
- Proven Leadership skills
- Proven success in achieving of targets and KPi’s
What’s in for you?
- Training and development opportunities
- Working in a leading and growing company
- Health Insurance
- Excellent career prospects