EnergyCasino is one of the fastest-growing gaming businesses in the world. With innovative casino entertainment experiences and first-class customer service, we always aim to give our players the best gambling experience in the industry. We believe it’s possible to provide world-class service while enjoying a fun, multicultural working environment where everybody’s opinion matters.
We are recruiting an experienced, charismatic and all-around awesome Recruitment Coordinator to join our team and manage the recruitment cycle, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
As our HR Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, updating job ads and conducting background checks. In short, you will be a brand ambassador playing an integral part in developing our company and ensuring that we attract, hire and retain the most amazing talent.
If you’re a people person with experience leading recruitment in an international environment fuelled by rapid growth, we’d like to hear from you!
- Serving as a liaison between senior management and HR to identify talent-acquisition needs and coordinate recruitment.
- Creating, updating and maintaining job descriptions and advertisements internally and externally, through social media, job boards, recruitment platforms and the company’s Careers page.
- Sourcing potential candidates and managing talent through market mapping and headhunting, using social media, professional networks and employment agencies.
- Managing all recruitment communications, including job offers, assignments, follow-ups and queries about compensation or benefits.
- Screening incoming applications through our Applicant Tracking System (TalentLyft).
- Conducting interviews over the phone, online and in person.
- Shortlisting qualified candidates for hiring managers and directing additional interviews.
- Overseeing the onboarding process to help new hires integrate into and engage with the company and their new role.
- Monitoring key HR metrics, such as time to fill, time to hire, source of hire, EPI and training effectiveness.
- Participating in job fairs and hosting in-house recruitment events.
- Exploring new channels for recruitment, networking, following the latest trends in talent acquisition and implementing initiatives that will make a positive impact on our brand, practices and processes.
- Ad-hoc projects or training, as required.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or in a similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and effective use of social media in recruitment.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Familiarity with different interview formats and their applications.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement.
- Good knowledge of Maltese Employment Law.
- A diploma or degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology or relevant field is considered an asset.
- Eagerness to learn!
What we offer:
- Funding for training and self-development.
- One month of remote work from abroad per year.
- Fruit, snacks and Monday breakfasts.
- Private Hospital and Clinic Health Insurance.
- Gym/Travel allowances.
Job Reference*Recruitment Coordinator