Do you thrive on being analytical? Are you self-motivated whilst having an eye for detail? Our client, an international player in the pharmaceutical industry is seeking to recruit a Quality Control Lab Analyst. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Sample, analyse and report the quality of raw materials, APIs, and Finished Dosage Form products
- Compile and interpret test results
- Perform equipment calibration and confirmatory analysis
- Carry out documentation and standard operation reviews and other tasks relating to Quality Control in the pharmaceutical industry
What are you expected to bring?
- A Diploma or a Degree in Chemistry or a related scientific subject
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Extremely organised and possess excellent communications skills
- Critical thinker and great problem solver
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Results-oriented and a can do attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Medical check-ups
- Culture where teamwork is a priority
- Positive working environment with an employee-focused approach
Experience*Less than 1 Year