Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
A well-known manufacturing company in Malta is looking for a QA Technician to facilitate functions related to food processing and ensure that quality standards of work are met. If you have the right attitude and expertise, do not miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and grow further.
What is expected of you?
- Monitor and test raw & packaging materials, production process and finished products
- Test different types of water required on the stages of the operation
- Perform internal audits and spot checks
- Carry out quality control and laboratory duties
- Ensure that chemicals, reagents and stocks are well-organized and utilized properly
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene SOPs at all times
- Generate records for all work undertaken
- Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by the line manager
What are you expected to bring?
- BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science, Advanced Diploma in Food Technology will be preferred
- Previous similar experience
- Familiarisation or previous experience in fundamental chemical/biological principles
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A clean and valid EU driving license
- Be ICT literate
- Be willing to work on a shift basis
What is in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration plus company benefits
- Working in a stable and well renowned organisation
- Shift allowances