We are seeking to recruit a Purchasing Executive for one of our clients who specialise in security Do you have 3 or more years’ experience in purchasing then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Issue purchase orders and send approved copies to suppliers and requestors in a timely manner.
- Serve as a point of reference to all stakeholders for the provision of accurate and detailed information regarding the order status, changes, or cancellation of the order.
- Chase suppliers on any late orders by continuous follow-up.
- Coordinate with the Logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met and deliveries are conducted in a timely manner.
- Provide timely information for the formulation of forecasts.
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget, and trends.
- Making sure all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications requested as per company standards.
- Negotiate for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, delivery, and service with suppliers, including negotiating of any price increases.
- Go through datasheets and ensure that the items being ordered meet the needs of the requesters.
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly.
- Maintaining and improving working relationships with existing suppliers.
- Looking for better suppliers, to improve; landed cost, quality, credit terms, project related purchases, and exclusivity where it makes sense.
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
What are you expected to bring?
- Possess good communication skills.
- Impeccable preparation, organisational and time management skills.
- Apt to negotiate and network with suppliers.
- Be an exemplary team player and able to work proactively.
- Projects a confident and mature approach. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- MQF Level 4 Diploma or higher in Procurement/Supply chain and/or technical/electrical background.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese.
What’s in it for you?
- Good Salary
- Good working environment
- Central Location