Do you have a proven track record in project leadership looking for a new challenge in your career? A well-established security services company is seeking a Project Leader and Technical Designer. If this is the kind of opportunity you have been looking for, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Design and plan all aspects of projects, from inception to completion of design, including costing, installation, commissioning and handing over, ensure accurate engineering throughout
- Oversee the project purchasing function to ensure material is purchased cost effectively and delivered in a timely manner as per project’s requirements
- Foresee project revenue by ensuring the successful completion of jobs planned
- Complete required monthly reports, costing and billing including WIP
- Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement
- Maintain accurate record keeping and updating of technical and non-technical project data, ensuring documentation of changes in design and client requirements
- Manage customer relationship, responding to all requests for clarifications, keeping record of client interactions
- Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial, and operational matters and general direction to various support departments
- Involve and co-ordinate with all stakeholders including clients, suppliers, contractors, and Department Managers
What are you expected to bring?
- Tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field
- Experienced in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects, ideally in an ELV setting
- Basic experience using ACad
- A valid license to drive in Malta
- A confident leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages
What’s in it for you?
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Experience*Less than 1 Year