Do you have experience working on Payroll systems in Malta? We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer (Full-time or Part-time) for one of our clients, an established organisation within the financial and corporate sector. So, if you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary expertise, Ceek would like to hear from you.
What’s expected of you?
- Coordinate and perform the payroll function according to standards and within established deadlines
- Liaise with Jobsplus to ensure that proper forms are submitted
- Calculate and reconcile the employer’s and employees’ social security and taxes
- Ensure that payments are made in line with legal requirements and established work conditions policies, by the end of each month
- Maintain up-to-date records on employee employment
- Assist employees and management in adhering to HR policies
- Maintain a good working relationship between HR, the rest of the organisation, and external service providers
- Keep up-to-date with changes in employment legislation
What are you expected to bring?
- At least a year of experience in payroll with knowledge of HR database systems
- A qualification in accountancy/payroll or a related topic is an asset
- Ability to work without supervision
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation
- Have a high level of computer literacy, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a flexible approach
- Able to plan, prioritise, and meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A dynamic and fun working environment
Experience*Less than 1 Year