Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Do you have experience working on Payroll systems in Malta? We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer (Full-time or Part-time) for one of our clients, an established organisation within the financial and corporate sector. So, if you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary expertise, Ceek would like to hear from you.
What’s expected of you?
- Coordinate and perform the payroll function according to standards and within established deadlines
- Liaise with Jobsplus to ensure that proper forms are submitted
- Calculate and reconcile the employer’s and employees’ social security and taxes
- Ensure that payments are made in line with legal requirements and established work conditions policies, by the end of each month
- Maintain up-to-date records on employee employment
- Assist employees and management in adhering to HR policies
- Maintain a good working relationship between HR, the rest of the organisation, and external service providers
- Keep up-to-date with changes in employment legislation
What are you expected to bring?
- At least a year of experience in payroll with knowledge of HR database systems
- A qualification in accountancy/payroll or a related topic is an asset
- Ability to work without supervision
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation
- Have a high level of computer literacy, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a flexible approach
- Able to plan, prioritise, and meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A dynamic and fun working environment
Experience*Less than 1 Year
Related Jobs (3)
Junior/Mid Level Accountant on 31/05/2023 Full Time
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time