Our client, a leading boutique advisory and tax firm in Malta, is currently seeking a Payroll Manager to join their Client Accounting Department. The Client Accounting Department provides a range of services to external clients, including Accountancy, Back-office services, HR and Payroll Support services, as well as TCN permit applications.
- Prepare and execute payroll services for a portfolio of clients, which includes collecting data through timesheets or extracting data from payroll software.
- Supervise team member/s to ensure timely completion of client deliverables and accuracy of information provided.
- Determine tax obligations and collaborate with the tax department as needed.
- Liaise with clients regarding all payroll-related matters.
- Stay updated with new regulations and drive and share these changes with team member/s.
- Prepare and submit employment-related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients.
- Handle FSS submissions to the tax department.
- Manage employment licensing and permit applications.
- Prepare special client reports as required.
- Proficiency in one or more payroll software tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
- Holders of payroll and/or HR-related qualifications will be given preference.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, follow up, and multitask.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
- Honest and trustworthy individual.
- Hybrid work model.
- Suggestion box for employees – around 80% of suggestions are implemented.
- Dress-down Fridays.
- Employee support program @ Richmond Foundation.
If you are an experienced Payroll Manager with excellent attention to detail and a strong understanding of payroll processes, this is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable advisory and tax firm in Malta. Enjoy a supportive work environment, flexible working arrangements, and a range of employee benefits.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV .
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000