Our client, a global Corporate Service Provider, is seeking to hire a Paralegal to join their Legal Department in Malta. This is an opportunity for a fresh Law graduate looking to develop their skills in a professional environment. This position can also be considered for a part-time job.
- Assisting clients with queries related to corporate matters
- Ensuring timely submission of statutory filings and legal obligations
- Handling and assisting in the formation, dissolution, and restructuring of legal structures
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents
- Drafting and reviewing contracts in accordance with clients’ needs
- Conducting legal research in accordance with clients’ needs
- Liaising with various authorities and professional services firms to support clients in their operations
- Assisting with documentation related to commercial transactions, including those related to the sale and acquisition of vessels and aircraft
- Advising on and administering crew and employment matters
- Providing support to the Legal Department as necessary
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in local legislation and regulations, including AML/CFT requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Prior legal experience will be considered an asset, but not required as full training will be provided
- Capability of working independently as well as in a team
- High attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and possess a pro-active approach
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with developments in local legislation and regulations, including
- AML/CFT requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fresh Law graduate looking to start their career in the legal industry. If you have the required qualifications and skills, we encourage you to apply for this position and be a part of a dynamic team in a global company. As a Paralegal, you will gain valuable experience in corporate matters, legal research, and document drafting, among other responsibilities. Join our team and be a part of a company that values growth, development, and success.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Experience*Less than 1 Year
Related Jobs (1)
Corporate Lawyer on 17/05/2023 Full Time