Are you experienced in motor body repairs? We’re looking for a Panel Beater to join a leading supplier of vehicles here in Malta. If you’ve got the right expertise, Ceek would love to hear from you!
What’s expected of you?
- Assess the extent of motor vehicle repairs and restoration
- Restore damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels
- Ensure compliance to industry specifications and safety standards
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in panel beating on both commercial or private vehicles
- An ‘O’ Level standard of education
- A clean and valid European ‘B’ driving license
- Good understanding of metals, vehicle body parts, and mechanics
- Able to work with manual and power tools
- Be computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Maltese and English
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours between Mondays to Saturday
- Competitive remuneration
- Be part of a dynamic and a well-established company