Are you a motivated, energetic team manager looking to utilize your experience for a new challenge? One of Malta’s leading transport companies is looking for an On Demand Service Executive to join their team. If you have the drive for success, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Team Management ensuring effective communication
- Compliance with legislation, policies, and procedures
- Promote excellence in the delivery of all services by maintaining high service levels, increasing revenue, and minimizing costs
- Analyze reports and KPIs to spot trends and provide ideas to better the service’s overall planning, execution, and cost effectiveness
- Keep up with emerging technology that can help you improve the service you provide while also improving income and efficiency
- Propose new ways of making the service more attractive for customers
- Make commercial offerings that may result in an increase in passenger numbers.
- Examine what your competitors might do and prepare to deal with the consequences of their actions
- Be present on the network every day to be aware of, control/check, and communicate the execution of the transport operations under his/her supervision.
- Overseeing daily transportation operations, as well as dealing with and resolving situations and conditions that occur in his/her area/zone
- Maintain communication with the Control Room to ensure that service levels are met
- Ensure that the personnel under his/her supervision performs service quality checks.
- Ensure that the norms and policies for health and safety, risk prevention, data protection, quality control, and environmental control are followed within the scope of his/her responsibilities.
- Ensure that bus and driver resource plans, as well as any appropriate leave plans for all departments, are implemented in a cost-effective manner.
- Cooperate with the Deputy Operations Director in tasks as deemed necessary
What are you expected to bring?
- University degree
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a transportation company
- Qualifications related to Transportation will be considered an asset
- Experience in using MS applications including MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions