Do you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering or a related subject? We are seeking to recruit an Officer – Software Development, for a well-known iGaming company. If you think that you are a good fit, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Work hand in hand with software analysts, software developers and other key stakeholders to identify how to continuously improve the user experience and overall performance of the authority’s systems
- Map out the needs identified during business analysis to system features and process and plan an implementation strategy
- Manage and monitor all software systems
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks or obsolete/unsupported functionality, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement these fixes
- Adhering to best practices
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Be confident in working in agile methodology
- Participate in the design of a training plan for non-IT personnel as well as external stakeholders
- Create and update technical documentation accordingly for all the systems in use by the authority
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering or a related subject
- Experience with APIS and integrations between different platforms
- Proficiency in POWER PLATFORM, POWER APPS, CLOUD FLOWS, AZURE DEVOPS, FETCHXML and liquid code will be considered an asset
- Knowledge in MS D365 CE (CRM) will be considered an asset
- MS D365 CE certification considered a plus
- Good understanding of web technologies and azure portal
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Debugging and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team
- Can-do and proactive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a creative and innovation approach
What’s in it for you?
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospect
Experience*Less than 1 Year