Are you looking to join a stable organisation that has career progression opportunities? Are you process-driven? Do you consider yourself to be meticulous? If so, our client is looking for an Office Administrator who will be responsible for a wide range of general administrative functions as well as the coordination of ISO-related tasks. If this role interests you, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Filing, maintaining, and updating records and databases with all relevant documentation
- Scheduling of meetings and minute taking
- Assisting in the organisation of events, conferences, etc. when required
- Handling any travel requirements as necessary, including flights, accommodation, and expenses
- Greeting clients and suppliers
- Maintaining stationery requirements as well as other general office administration
- Assisting with the human resources administration, such as employee files, booking of training programs, work permit applications, uniforms, safety wear, etc
- Assisting the management team when necessary
- Preparing documentation, updating relative logs, and issuing relevant documentation to the required individual
- Compiling of manuals according to contract specifications
- Updating of all ISO related documentation, including yearly quality audit program, quality documents, procedures, quality assurance files, etc
- Distributing relevant ISO documentation to all internal stakeholders and following up with them to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- An ‘O’ Level standard of education is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must whilst database knowledge would be considered a plus
- Experience with ISO would be an asset
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written the English Language
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- Working Hours (0700-1530 or 0730-1600hrs)
- Training provided
Experience*Less than 1 Year