We are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Servicing Team Leader to join a well-established fire & safety company in Malta. If you are looking for a new challenge, possess excellent leaderships skills, and have the necessary expertise, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Be the reference point of the servicing team, providing them with technical and moral support
- Handle clients’ call, log them into the system and schedule jobs to the technicians accordingly
- Be responsible in delegating the technicians their daily priorities, as well as clients’ related matters and issues that may arise
- Train, motivate and drive technicians to promote, up-sell and cross-sell the companies systems and products
- Handle administrative tasks such as leave allowances, KPI monitoring, customer testimonials and the overall team dynamics
- Ensure proper stocking, and purchasing of technical equipment, parts and tools required for the daily maintenance and repair jobs
- Develop excellent client relationships by maintaining proper communication
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to security, data protection, health and safety, quality assurance and environment protection
- Attend trainings and assessments provided by the company as may be required
- Any other ad-hoc duties
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with leading a team in a similar environment
- Experience in fire protection design will be an asset
- Be self-motivated, flexible, work independently and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills, adaptability, diagnostics, problem detection and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging environment
- Career prospect