We are seeking to recruit a Mechanic on behalf of a renowned client operating within the automotive industry. If you have previous experience and have a can do attitude, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- General mechanical duties including routine maintenance, system diagnostics, parts removal & replacement
- Manage work orders and fill out job cards
- Attend training and assessment provided by the company
- Ensure organisation of work areas and tools at all times
- Carry out other duties that may be allocated by the management
What are you expected to bring?
- Preference will be given to candidates who can legally commence work as soon as possible
- Knowledge of using diagnostics is a must
- Be proficient in English
- Previous experience in a similar role, especially with modern cars like Peugeot/Citroen models
- A valid and clean EU driving license
- Thorough knowledge in both mechanical and electronic systems
- Computer proficient and able to use Windows based programs
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Working for a reputable company
- Dynamic working environment
- Normal working hours from Mondays to Saturdays
Experience*Less than 1 Year