Are you highly organized with an analytical but creative mindset? Our Client is seeking to recruit a Marketing and E-commerce administrator that wants to contribute his ideas while forming part of a growing team. If it sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate collection of data and visuals from different departments
- Produce marketing content such as newsletters, emailers, shop signage, and product data sheets
- Be involved in the creation of content such as taking photos of products, finding content issued by the suppliers, scripting SMS, and create radio adverts
- Track and report all marketing and E-commerce KPI-s on daily bases
- Assure event coordination and registration, liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations and other necessary information
- Prepare feedback surveys and reports
- Other days to day tasks and general office duties
What are you expected to bring?
- Marketing education qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buzzsumo, and/or other social tools
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in a marketing team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Company benefits
Experience*Less than 1 Year