Our Client is seeking to recruit a Marketing and E-commerce administrator. If you’re highly organised with an analytical but creative mind-set and want to contribute your ideas while forming part of growing team, we want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Coordinate collection of data and visuals from different departments
- Produce marketing content such as newsletters, emailers, shop signage and product data sheets
- Be involved in the creation of content such as taking photos of products, finding content issued by the suppliers and scripting SMS and radio adverts
- Track and report all marketing and E-commerce KPI-s on daily bases
- Assure event coordination and registration, liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations and other necessary information
- Prepare feedback surveys and reports
- Other day to day tasks and general office duties
What are you expected to bring?
- Marketing education qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buzzsumo and/or other social tools
- Minimum one (1) year working experience in a marketing team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Company benefits
Experience*Less than 1 Year