If you have a sound understanding of Maltese corporate and company law as well as the necessary qualifications to practice law in Malta – our client is seeking to hire a Lawyer to further grow their legal team, and this may be the perfect new opportunity for you!
What is expected of you?
- Draft, review, revise, negotiate and conclude contractual agreements and other transactional work having both local and international dimensions
- Consult and advise on Maltese corporate law, draft and review corporate governance documents including POAs, resolutions and minutes
- Assist with corporate matters including the dissolution and restructuring of legal structures
- Work on client files and ensure that deadlines are met
- Perform duties and tend to client queries as assigned or requested in support of the Company and its clients, including assistance with ad hoc corporate administration tasks
- Liaise with authorities and other professional services firms to support clients in their operations
- Oversee all regulatory aspects related to the Company’s business
- Keep abreast of legal developments and new regulatory developments as that affect the service lines of the Company and/or its clients
- Assist the company to develop new service lines.
What are you expected to bring?
- LL.D. or M. Adv degree from the University of Malta
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A sound understanding of Maltese company law
- Knowledge of and experience in gaming and financial services law will be considered as an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to perform diligently under pressure
- Be independent, accurate and motivated
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic, professional and developing environment
- Career progression & professional development
- Competitive salary