We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our Client Accounting Department as a Junior Payroll & Accounts Assistant. Our department offers a variety of services, including accountancy & back-office services, payroll & HR support services, and licensing/permit applications/renewals.
The successful candidate will be a hard-working, team player who is eager to learn and up for a challenge. They will report to senior colleagues within the team.
- Assisting in the processing of the payroll function for various clients
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of all employment-related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients
- Assisting in the FSS submissions to the tax department
- Assisting in the employment licensing and permit application process
- Assisting in all book-keeping functions including bank reconciliations, posting of invoices, and maintaining all accounts for receivables/payables
- Basic knowledge of payroll would be considered an asset
- Minimum A’ Level Standard of education, preferably with an intermediate level in Accounts or Maths.
- Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up, and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills – outgoing but assertive when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Sage or Shireburn accounting packages would be considered an asset
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clean driving license and own car
- Previous work experience would be considered an asset in a related field.
If you are interested in joining our team and have the necessary qualifications and skills, please send your CV to us. We offer a supportive work environment with hybrid work options that provide flexibility for our employees.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Experience*Less than 1 Year