Our client, a leading boutique advisory and tax firm in Malta, is looking to expand their dynamic team of professionals within their Tax department. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Associate Tax who seeks a flexible work environment with hybrid work arrangements.
- Prepare Income Tax and VAT returns accompanied by computations for a variety of local and international clients.
- Assist the team with technical tax matters, providing support and contributing to the overall success of projects.
- Handle client communications, ensuring timely and accurate responses, and attend client meetings when necessary.
- Liaise with Tax Authorities on behalf of clients, maintaining professional and effective relationships.
- Provide high-quality service to clients, addressing their needs and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Conduct research on relevant tax legislations to stay updated on changes and developments.
- Assess clients’ compliance with tax legislation and prepare reports based on the findings.
- Currently pursuing a University degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- Positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and grow in a challenging environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Proactive and organized with strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in tax-related tasks.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Hybrid work
- Flexible hours
- Suggestion box for employees – around 80% of them are implemented.
- Children’s sick-leave up to 3 days; medical leave for Mater Dei appointments
- Extended birth leave for dads
- Dress-down Fridays
- Employee support programme @ Richmond Foundation
- Refer-a-Friend Bounty
- Friday dress down day
In summary, this Junior Associate Tax position at a leading boutique advisory and tax firm in Malta offers flexible hours, hybrid work arrangements, and a range of employee benefits. The role involves tax return preparation, client communication, research, and ensuring compliance. If you’re pursuing an Accountancy or ACCA degree, possess good communication skills, and seek a dynamic work environment with work-life balance, this opportunity is ideal for you.
Offered Salary€15,000 - €20,000
Experience*Less than 1 Year