Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
What is expected of you?
- Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping, transaction processing and accounting of the clients
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Reports
- Keep up to date accounting record for client’s entities and other document signed by an entity
- Liaise with the Administration Team on accounts queries to ensure proper and adequate bookkeeping
- Handle the reconciliations of all ledger items with supporting documents and maintain schedules
- Assist the Team Leader in ensuring clients demands are met in a timely and proactive manner
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients, managers, and internal sources
- Meet deadlines as directed by the Team Leader
- Contribute to the development of the function’s procedure
- Work in accordance with the company policies and procedure
- Conduct any other associated duties as maybe required from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience in accounting preferably in the financial services industry will be considered an asset
- Knowledge in general accounting principles and accounting skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organisational skills and meets deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- Professional and continuous development
- Attractive salary package
Related Jobs (3)
Junior/Mid Level Accountant on 31/05/2023 Full Time
Auditor on 23/05/2023 Full/Part Time
Accounts Executive on 17/05/2023 Full Time