We are looking for an analytical Junior Accountant to work for one of our clients in the film industry in Malta. If this interests you, and if you want to thrive in a growing team, do not miss this opportunity!
What is expected of you?
- Manage a portfolio of clients and complete daily bookkeeping
- Handle invoices postings, payments and bank reconciliation
- Prepare and maintain management accounts, VAT, monthly payroll, FSS requirements and other ad hoc reporting
- Meet with clients and attend to their requests and queries
- Other ancillary duties that may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- In the process of obtaining ACCA or a University Degree in Accountancy
- A minimum of 1-year experience in accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, versatility, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Administrative skills and a great eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development
- Dynamic and fast-growing work environment
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
Experience*Less than 1 Year