Our Client is an organisation offering complete furnishing solutions to a wide variety of projects throughout Malta including kitchens, flooring, decking, cladding, office furniture etc.
Installers are urgently required to join the friendly and professional Installation Division. This particular team brings the final projects stages together to by delivering and assembling at a high quality level to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Performing installation of the various works listed above, whilst ensuring conformity to client requirements and following recommended guidelines
- Performing logistical duties such as loading vans and undertaking some warehouse duties when required
- Ensuring all equipment remains operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Performing on-site measurements and undertaking technical site visits and reports
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Have experience of carpentry / joinery
- Possess excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of working with power tools
- Possess a B and C1 driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, quality focussed organisation offering a great working environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at Ably Resources.