Do you have strong analytical and organizational skills, the ability to multitask and work across a broad range of technologies? Can you work on your own initiative and as a team player? Then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Provide 1st level support to all staff as required
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels, in accordance with the IT department’s procedures and guidelines
- Assisting in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining IT equipment, network devices, and other IT systems as required, in accordance with the IT policies and procedures
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements
- Support and maintain the company’s desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, desk phones, mobile devices and any other equipment which falls within the IT’s inventory
- Manage incidents and service requests through JIRA service desk
- Assist in the evaluation, purchasing and installation of IT hardware and software
- Provide basic training to end-users when necessary
- Resolve support requests and escalate when necessary
- Maintain and update documentation and inventories as required
- Identify potential changes and system improvements
- Perform any further duties as may be required by the company from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- General understanding of network protocols and technologies
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365
- Knowledge of video conferencing an IP Telephony
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Being able to work within a team as well as working on own initiative
- Good command of English
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Career Progression
- Good Benefits