Are you an experienced IT analyst, as we are seeking to recruit an IT Business Project Analyst, for an internationally renowned client? If you enjoy constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve IT systems, then we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- To understand the needs of the Business Users and perform requirements analysis transforming these needs into written specifications
- To evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions
- Follow and work around agreed budgets, time, and resources
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share insights, findings, and plans with cross-functional teams and management
- Act as an interface between Business Users and Local / Offshore / Outsourced IT teams
- Understand the needs of Business Users and translate them into technical specifications for IT
- Organize and attend meetings related to the project be they initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project
- Work with the Project Manager to manage the project and ensure that the project is kept on track and that milestones are maintained
- Suggest projects and functions that provide added value to the organization
- Work with technical and business teams on topics related to UAT (helping in the creation of test plans)
- Document and report to management on the status of projects and advice on the same
- Familiarise oneself with the Group’s security, legal, data processing and technological processes and frameworks
- Assist and advise Local IT on subject matters related to the efficient and effective use of data
- Provide 1st line training or support on projects
- Report, manage issues and bugs in projects
- Assist/update/advise the local IT Director on topics being managed
- Advise/guide the IT Director on topics related to strategy
- Stay up to date on the latest process, IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff and colleagues
What are you expected to bring?
- University Degree in IT or similar
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in BI and SQL will be considered an asset
- Experience in a similar role will be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Budget on education
- Involvement with working on projects of national interest and across various sectors