Are you an experienced IT infrastructure Executive looking for a new challenge then our client would be interested in meeting you? You will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all internal IT infrastructure including hardware, operating systems, and server products across the entire organisation. We at Ceek will be delighted to receive your application.
What is expected of you?
- Ability to work confidently with all Microsoft’s products (including operating systems, Azure, Office 365/MS365 and SharePoint)
- Manage day to day IT needs of the Company
- Manage to hardware and software installation, configuration, maintenance, and management
- Understand the IT needs for both the existing and future
- Develop, update, and implement plans and policies, covering breach response, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Assist with the daily operational and logistical requirements of the firm
- Arrange regular testing of all equipment
- Assist in working to enhance the office environment
What are you expected to bring?
- Relevant qualifications and experience necessary to execute this role
- Working experience of all Microsoft’s products (including operating systems, Azure, Office 365/MS365 and SharePoint)
- Demonstrate knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies, cabling standards and components
- Will to be “hands on” and have a “can-do” attitude
- Able to work in a professional environment
- Natural Problem solver
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to prioritise tasks efficiently
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Modern and Professional Environment
- Growing Company