Do you have the ability to work independently and precisely? Do you enjoy working in a small, dynamic team? If this sounds like you, our client, a well-known international finance consultancy company, is looking for an Internal Assistant and Receptionist.
What is expected of you?
- Assist in administrative tasks, manage the reception desk and switchboard, and keep the office organised
- Manage correspondence and mail, the general filing system, and basic marketing duties
- Assist the team with basic tasks and the managers in client-related matters
- Organise meetings, events and business trips
- Liaise with the company’s employees, customers, and various service providers
- Assist the accounts department with postings, petty cash, and balance sheets
What are you expected to bring?
- Must have basic commercial training
- An ‘A’ Level standard in accounts
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in administration and accounting
- Possess an excellent knowledge of English; Maltese would be a plus, as any other languages
- Proficient in MS Office products including Office Outlook
- Ability to work independently and be motivated
- Excellent receptionist skills and telephone manner
- A clean driving license and own vehicle would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Modern employment conditions, and a pleasant atmosphere
- On the job training and internal development opportunities