Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ceek recruitment solutions
Do you have the ability to work independently and precisely? Do you enjoy working in a small, dynamic team? If this sounds like you, our client, a well-known international finance consultancy company, is looking for an Internal Assistant and Receptionist.
What is expected of you?
- Assist in administrative tasks, manage the reception desk and switchboard, and keep the office organised
- Manage correspondence and mail, the general filing system, and basic marketing duties
- Assist the team with basic tasks and the managers in client-related matters
- Organise meetings, events and business trips
- Liaise with the company’s employees, customers, and various service providers
- Assist the accounts department with postings, petty cash, and balance sheets
What are you expected to bring?
- Must have basic commercial training
- An ‘A’ Level standard in accounts
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in administration and accounting
- Possess an excellent knowledge of English; Maltese would be a plus, as any other languages
- Proficient in MS Office products including Office Outlook
- Ability to work independently and be motivated
- Excellent receptionist skills and telephone manner
- A clean driving license and own vehicle would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Modern employment conditions, and a pleasant atmosphere
- On the job training and internal development opportunities
Related Jobs (1)
Chinese Speaking Client Assistant on 20/04/2023 Full Time