An exciting opportunity has arisen! One of our clients, an international player in the insurance industry, is looking for an experienced Insurance Financial Analyst to join their multi-cultural team. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Monitor and follow-up the insurance and services margin
- Analyse the Realised Insurance Services Margin, Forecasts and Budgets as well as the KPIs and explanation of variances relating to that perimeter of countries
- Ensure that the forecasting tool has been updated with new products and correct information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and presentations
- Prepare and follow up the insurance business plans, forecasts, budgets and midterm plans for projects as assigned
- Other ad-hoc task as needed
What are you expected to bring?
- In the final stage of completing ACCA certification or equivalent qualification
- Working experience in the Insurance industry would be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SAP would be an asset
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise
- Be deadline oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Career development
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic and fun environment