Are you an experience IT security whizz who is looking for a new challenge in an growing global company? We are seeking to recruit an experienced and hands-on Information Security Officer, to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our client’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure the Company’s information systems
- Take ownership of the Company’s periodic information security audits and correction of any identified non-conformities/areas of improvement
- Take ownership of the Company’s risk and vulnerability work, identify acceptable levels of residual risk and assist with action plans, policy and procedural changes for risk mitigation
- Perform penetration tests to find any vulnerabilities
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies
- Keep up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats
- Collaborate with management and the IT department to improve security and correct any identified vulnerabilities
- Document any security breaches and conduct investigations, prepare recommendations, and follow up evaluation; and analyse patterns and trends. Where applicable, reporting to the relevant (regulatory) authorities
- Provide training to the Company’s employees about threats and best practices for information security
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an information security role
- Experience in risk, compliance, and information security policy development
- Solid knowledge of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization about various security measures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to Data Protection including the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002
- Professional information security certification
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment
- Development opportunities