We are seeking to recruit an iGaming Fraud Team leader for one of our esteemed clients in the iGaming industry. If you have the necessary experience and would like to work in a fun and dynamic company in Malta, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Review KYC documentation provided by the affiliates and partners, and maintain high confidentiality level according to internal procedures
- Handle monthly affiliates reports and daily reports measuring productivity
- Conduct proactive checks to prevent affiliate fraud and bonus abuse
- Create guidelines for the KYC & Fraud Analyst and the Payments Team about new patterns
- Assist the Coordinator and the KYC and Fraud Team Lead on training and shadowing sessions
- Monitor the affiliate player base to identify threats and suspicious activity
- Conduct a risk assessment of the relationship with company affiliates and partners
- Communicate and report suspicious activity to the KYC and Fraud Team Lead, involving the Player Protection Team and the Head of Operational Compliance, MLRO as well when needed
- Escalate cases to the Senior Payments Analysts for confiscation after a decision is made
- Advise improvements to the internal systems, reporting and processes focused on affiliate fraud and bonus abuse
- Support the Affiliate, Payments, AML and Compliance teams
- Cooperate with the QA and complaints specialists as well as with Compliance when help is required
- Contribute trainings, focused on affiliate and bonus abuse to the team
- Carry out a risk assessment of the company games portfolio to identify potentially vulnerable games
- Help the KYC and Fraud Analyst on investigating chargebacks on different PSP’s
- Work on other tasks assigned by the Team Lead and Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Great knowledge and understanding in the same field
- Experience in iGaming is required
- Great understanding of the functionality of the games
- An analytical mind and experience with CBs, affiliate abuse and fraud or financial fraud
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package plus perks
- Career prospects
- A dynamic working environment
- A fast growing company
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Experience*2 Years
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*39