Do you enjoy being involved in the HR function of a business? Can you attract and retain the best talent? Our client is looking for a dedicated, hands-on HR professional with a flair for communications and marketing. If it sounds like you, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and implement an internal communications strategy using various channels such as social media, company newsletter, electronic mail, focus groups
- Work with the management committee members to keep updated on developments within the
- Ensure that employees across the organisation are receiving relevant information in a complete and timely manner
- Develop a brand strategy that improves the company’s reputation
- Recruitment, induction, engagement, and retention of employees
- Take ownership and coordinate initiatives, campaigns, and events that reflect the company’s corporate social responsibility
- Oversee and organize employee events
- Coordinate employee satisfaction, compile engagement surveys and action plans for
- Ensure that the company values and culture are respected by every team member and witnessed by the company’s clients
- Assist where necessary in other HR activities
What are you expected to bring?
- Tertiary education with a degree in Communications, Human Resources or a similar/relevant field
- Experience working in Human Resources
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Maltese
- Creative thinker, idea generator, team player, and good market researcher
- Aptitude for working with visual content
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships within the company and with external parties
- Basic skills in using design or photo-editing software and social media marketing
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a well-known company
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Opportunities to grow
Experience*Less than 1 Year