Hilton Malta is looking for part-time Housekeeping Attendants to join the dynamic Housekeeping Team.
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for;
• The general cleaning of the guest rooms as per the company’s brand standards
• Communicating effectively and pleasantly with guests and teams members
• Assisting in other areas assigned by the Housekeeping management team ;including and not limited to Public Areas and the Laundry
• Reporting any safety concerns to your supervisors
• Maintaining a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
The candidates should;
• Be fluent in English
• Have charisma and customer care skills
• Have an eye for detail
• Take initiative and enjoys being of service
Previous related work experience, preferably in a 4* or 5* environment, will be considered an asset, however, this is not necessary as full training will be provided.
In exchange, we offer flexible working hours to suit family requirements.
If you are interested to join our team, kindly send an updated CV to [email protected]. All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
We invite you to take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.
- Experience*Less than 1 Year
- Job Reference*HKATT_2506