We are seeking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer for one of the leading construction companies in Malta. If you are looking for a change, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Plan and develop the health, safety and environmental strategies of the company
- Organize and coordinate all training and machinery certification
- Ensure suitable protective equipment is given to workers and that such policy is being maintained and followed
- Carry out adequate risk assessments as and when required
- Keep up to date with new legislation and health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Maintain and update the plans and procedures for emergency response
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in Occupational Health & Safety or an equivalent qualification
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset
- Working experience in Health & Safety in the construction industry
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Maltese; Italian language will be considered an asset
- A clean and valid driving license (category B)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Challenging working environment
- Career growth