Our client, a renowned company in the engineering industry is looking for a Head of Marketing and E-commerce. So, if you can manage and lead a growing team, are analytical and possess a creative mindset, and would like a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the daily department operations such as managing brand identity, cost, budgets and adverts
- Manage and mentor team members so that they achieve sales targets and rest of the KPIs
- Manage the whole brand awareness and marketing campaign
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders and identify potential markets
- Monitor online campaigns, access analytics, and compile reports
- Organize promotions and events for clients and the media
- Identify operational procedures that might hinder project progress and offer recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments
- Manage synergy between store and online operational teams
- Oversee customer service across all digital channels
- Be constantly on the lookout for new trends, ways of improving customer service, website and offers with resources at your disposal
- Help in establishing digital yearly sales target
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in a related field
- Experience within the retail sector, e-commerce
- A valid driving license
- Commercial and business awareness and budget management skills
- Proficient in digital media
- Basic skills to analyze online analytic tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and others
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Design skills and knowledge of design tools like Photoshop and InDesign
- Great organization skills, creative, dynamic and with proven leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and preferably Maltese )
- A passion for quality and excellence in service
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Company benefits
Experience*Less than 1 Year