We are looking for a German Customer Service and Sales Officer to join a dynamic team of our client . If you are fluent in German and English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, then this is the role for you.
As a German Customer Service and Sales Officer, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our German-speaking customers. This includes responding to customer queries and providing guidance and support throughout the customer journey.
In addition to customer service, you will also be responsible for promoting products and services, and achieving sales targets through outbound calling and email campaigns. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and will need to have a sales-driven mentality and a strong ability to close deals.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that client accounts are opened according to the client’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, onboarding and mobile application;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Address cancellation and temporary/ permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests;
- Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the company’s I.T. systems;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry servic standards and codes of conduct;
- Keeping records as required;
- Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails and chat);
- Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the company’s policies;
- Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions;
- Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
- Monitoring the repayment of loans by customers, including by tracing relevant amounts to the company´s accounts and allocating the incoming payments in the records;
- Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- In possession of a University degree
- Native or fluent level of German along with a fluent level of English
- Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills
- Team player and customer oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Related Jobs (1)
German Costumer Support Agent in Malta on 18/04/2023 Full Time