To ensure the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer satisfaction by running the shops in accordance with the procedures and policies of the Company and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Training will be provided on the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To cash tickets and pay clients accordingly.
• To assist customers with sports betting.
• To handle cash and produce daily ‘open’ and ‘closing’ reports.
• To deliver the best standard of customer care by providing a secure and efficient service, whilst ensuring that all processes are in line with local gaming legislation.
• To create a pleasant, friendly and welcoming atmosphere when greeting customers.
• To serve coffee and tea to clients and attend to their needs.
• To always adhere to company security and locking procedures.
• To maintain order, ensure the security and safety of machines and equipment and to report any suspicious and dangerous conditions to the manager.
• To optimise the slots operation and minimise machine downtime by reporting malfunctions to the supervisor.
• To have good knowledge of machine instructions and codes.
• To assist customers in the event of a minor machine malfunction.
• To respond promptly to customer calls, assisting them in gaming queries.
• To handle complaints in a diplomatic and professional manner and refer complicated and unsettled disputes to the Supervisor or Manager.
• To maintain the shop clean and free of clutter.
Personal skills and abilities
• Good communication skills
• Multitasking Ability
• Good decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of IT
• Previous work experience
• A flexible attitude towards work
• Be reliable and truthful
• Fluent in both Maltese and English Language
Job Reference*Shop Attendant